Treck FTP allows you to transfer files realtime to your embedded device via any other FTP software.
- When starting your FTP server you can easily tell it what functions your file system supports.
- Supports both blocking and non-blocking modes of operation.
- Supports concurrent FTP sessions using a single task (if an RTOS is used).
To manage the FTP server operation, the user will call the following functions:
- tfFtpdUserUserExecute() (used for non-blocking operation only)
File System Interface:
The file system interface consists of the following functions that are filled in to match the user’s file system. Not all of these calls are mandatory. A sample interface into a DOS file system is included.
- Fully tested and qualified against various FTP clients. Test systems include UNIX and Windows NT.
- Seamless integration to Treck TCP/IP.
- Easy to integrate with your file system.
- Does not require an RTOS.
- Full support of the FTP RFCs.
- No porting required.
- Multiple sessions may be used simultaneously.
- FTP username/password support.
- Fully ANSI C compliant.
- Delivered in fully commented source code form.
- Warning free Build (even with lint checking).