For more information and a link...
Treck, Inc. and Xilinx have developed a very close partnership to deliver products that have been integrated and tested together. The Treck/Xilinx solutions offer the highest performance internet protocols available for embedded networking products. The Treck/Xilinx solution is able to achive near line rates for Gigabit Ethernet on a variety of Xilinx FPGAs using both Power PC and MicroBlaze cores. The latest version of the Treck demo targets the MicroBlaze on the SP605 evaluation board. This demo contains a suite of demonstrations including network throughput (TCP and UDP), Web server, FTP server, Telnet server, and SNMPv1/v2c. These are a small subset of the products offered by Treck and are encouraged to be modified and used as a starting point for future development.
- Treck Xilinx Demo for ML605, SP605, and ML507 (TCP/UDP throughput tests, Web Server, FTP server, and Telnet server)
- Documentation for the Treck Xilinx Demo
- Presentation of Treck TCP/IP on Xilinx platorms
- Spinning Globe demo for the ML310 GSRD (Virtex II Pro with PowerPC Core)
- Performance test for ML310 GSRD (Virtex II Pro with PowerPC Core)
- Web Server Demo for the ML401 (Virtex 4 with MicroBlaze core)
- Web Server Demo for the ML403 (Virtex 4 with PowerPC core)
- Application Notes for ML300 in PDF
- Zip file of application notes for ML300
With Treck and Xilinx working together, you can assured of the highest performance and solid integration of our networking protocols in your design. Click here to request more information on Treck using Xilinx Platforms.